{Stus-List} Stanchions

bushmark4 at aol.com bushmark4 at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 22:06:48 CDT 2010

The thread about moving stanchions reminded me of a question I have wanted to pose for some time; IS there a way to tighten or firm up stanchions in general?   I have all of the screws as tight as possible, but the stanchions all seem to have some wiggle in them and I would prefer that they had a more solid feel; I have a 29 II, but I think the stanchions are somewhat universal, given that there are only two or three bases?   Thanks.

Richard
1985 29 II

Richard N. Bush Law Offices
235 South Fifth Street, Fourth Floor