{Stus-List} Labatt - original ordering specs

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 10:29:18 EDT 2010

Yes.  I have the original invoice for Touche'.  It was ordered by an individual through a dealer.  There were several options, requests and specifications on the order.

For instance, the opening midships hatch, stern pulpit and other items were extra cost options.

One that has always puzzled me was the request to ship the boat with the winches unmounted.  The winches and fasteners were to be delivered in the cabin.