{Stus-List} labatt canada challenge race 1984 C&C 35 MKIII

Jake Brodersen Captain_Jake at cox.net
Fri Mar 26 17:10:14 EDT 2010

Dwight,

I think you're partially right.  The Mk-IIIs all have a masthead rig.
Probably most, if not all, have the baby stay.  I have not seen a single
one with check stays.  Check stays would be unnecessary with the
thickness of the mast and rigging configuration that we have.  The baby
stay shapes the mast (and hence the mainsail) pretty well.

Jake

Jake Brodersen
C&C 35 Mk-III
Midnight Mistress