{Stus-List} A vital question for CnC Listers...

Colin Kilgour charliekilo552 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 21:38:44 CDT 2010

Nice one Dennis...  Clearly Yvonne is like the redheads that
Springsteen sings about.

Well, brunettes are fine, man
Blondes are fun
But, when it comes to getting the dirty job done,
I'll take a red-headed woman, a red-headed woman.
It takes a red-headed woman to get a dirty job done (like holding Dennis' drink)

Cheers,
Colin

--
Sent from my mobile device