{Stus-List} Hull Construction Question

Rick Taillieu rtaillieu at eastlink.ca
Mon Mar 29 14:45:56 CDT 2010

Colin, I don't think it's as hard as you might think.  They would mask off
for the main hull colour (white), then cover over the blue stripe areas,
leaving the red open.  They would spray the red, remove the covering over
the blue stripes and spray the blue.  Then they would remove the remaining
masking and spray the entire hull which would fill in the white stripes.
Any overspray would be on the inside of the lay-up so it wouldn't be seen.
The moulds rotate so getting in and out to mask/unmask is fairly easy.

Cheers

Rick Taillieu
Nemesis
'75 C&C 25