{Stus-List} C&C 33-2 Window Replacement

Fred Hazzard fredhazzard at spiritone.com
Wed Mar 31 12:02:46 EDT 2010

Ed:

One tube should be plenty.

A couple of warnings.  One, be sure your new windows have no rough edges.
Even a minor rough edge can be enough start a crack as the boat flexes.
Two, use adequate spacers to allow enough Sikaflex to remain in the joint
and absorb the movement and not crack the window. Three, be sure to sand all
surfaces that you will put primer on the insure it makes a good bond.

Fred Hazzard
C&C 44 Fury