{Stus-List} C&C 30-1 t&h flooring liftup?

Nate Flesness nate at isis.org
Tue Sep 7 12:18:42 EDT 2010

Sorry, I didn't answer your other question - my bilge pump is in the deeper part of the bilge immediately aft of the mast.
I have to reach forward under the wood mast step cover to get at it.
That's maybe a foot forward of the Whale intake on this boat.

BTW - do other 30-1's have a separate solid oak piece, maybe 16" by 8", directly under the mast step casting,
held down with some odd-type "Allen" screws (not Allen drive)?
I've wondered if mine was original, or if PO did this?

Nate