{Stus-List} John Kretschmer Sailing...

Colin Kilgour charliekilo552 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:26:03 EST 2011

I first got turned on to the Gulfstar 50 through Kretschmer's talk at
Chicago Strictly Sail (I wasn't there, but a friend was).  Then I read his
book where he describes the GS50 as one of the Top10 Boats for a
Circumnavigation.  Then I bought one.

Now, after sailing thousands of bluewater miles in my own GS50, and living
aboard it for a year, I can attest that the guy was spot on in his
recommendations.

Cheers,
Colin