{Stus-List} Folding or Feathering Prop?

Tim Goodyear timgdyr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:06:29 EST 2011

I have a two-blade Martec folding (non-geared) on my C&C 35-3.  Reverse
takes quite a while... and it hasn't been that reliable opening, even after
sending to Martec for servicing last winter.  I am replacing with a
flex-o-fold two-blade this year.  If I was cruising only then I'd probably
go with feathering, but we race a fair amount and I think it's worth it for
the lower drag.

Tim

Mojito
35-3