{Stus-List} Wal's "engine room" [was "Re: Diesel engine compartment blower"]

Frederick G Street fred at postaudio.net
Fri Jan 14 09:22:54 CST 2011

On Jan 13, 2011, at 5:22 PM, Wally Bryant wrote:

> My engine room is very
> tight...

Well I don't mean to brag...   :^)

Hey, Wal, how's Mexico treating you?  Have you gotten your long-term visa yet?  And where are you hanging your hook lately?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Of course, I could probably just check your blog...

And how fun is it that Stelios is back after a long absence?

Sorry for the weird ramble... it's snowing again -- pretty much a daily occurrence for the last few weeks.  And I'm getting stir-crazy up here.  At least the Chicago Strictly Sail show starts in a couple of weeks.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis
Bayfield Yacht Club