{Stus-List} Mainsheet system on C&C 35-III

Tim Goodyear timgdyr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 10:45:30 EST 2011

Thanks for the updates.  I forgot to mention that we have 3/4 boom
sheeting with the traveller across the companionway bridge deck.  The
new traveller is Harken big-boat with a five to one purchase and lines
led up the cockpit sides for trimming on the rail. This is too far
forward for the helm to reach easily, but has worked ok for cruising.

Thanks,

Tim