{Stus-List} Mainsheet system shortening

Brian Callele blcallele at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:59:46 CST 2011

Another friend has this sort of two speed system. I don't think that it does anything to reduce the amount of line in the cockpit. But if you used a cascading system -- likely 4:1 plus fine tune 2:1 -- you would not end up with as much line in the cockpit but you would still have the power you need.

Brian Callele
1975 C&C 27 Spinn Doctor