{Stus-List} Aft and Forward Spring Lines - C&C 35MkIII

cscheaffer at comcast.net cscheaffer at comcast.net
Sun Jan 16 13:22:54 EST 2011

I added cleats next to the toe rail for springs because I didn't like the lines pulling sideways to the chainplates or genoa tracks. 90% of the time the force is minimal, but there have been a few situations where tied up to floats in river current of about 3 knots and the strain was pretty strong. In that case the springs took the strain and the bow and stern lines kept the boat alligned with the current and settled into a position just off the dock.

Chuck