{Stus-List} C&C 37 R

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Jan 16 15:58:17 EST 2011

I would suggest you talk with Hal Davies of Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron
here in Nova Scotia.  Haven't got his email but I know he and his crew have
raced this design very well for many years.  Maybe somebody else here in
Halifax area can help you to get in touch with Hal; I know you would benefit
from a talk with him

Dwight Veinot

  _____