{Stus-List} Remove Stern Cleats for Racing?

Colin Kilgour charliekilo552 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:28:54 EST 2011

I too didn't think PHRF would allow removing cleats.

On 'weight management' does any other than me think that it's more
than a little ironic that Dennis Conner is so obsessed with getting
with weight off the boat, but he personally carries at least an extra
100 pounds on board every time he steps on board?

Cheers
Colin

--
Sent from my mobile device