{Stus-List} Mainsheet system shortening

Tim Goodyear timgdyr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:38:14 CST 2011

The issue with having the strop at the bottom is that it makes it hard to
cleat or uncleat the sheet.  It's not so bad when there's a lot of tension
keeping the blocks straight, but very hard in light air.  BTW, that's what
annoys me about the cascading fine-tune systems too - you've got blocks in
the middle of the sheet that end up draped through loops, banging on the
deck etc.

Tim

C&C 5 Mk-3