{Stus-List} C&C-- 20gal fuel tank

Gosse, Rob rob.gosse at flyjazz.ca
Thu Jan 20 23:48:03 EST 2011

I just finished scrubbing my tank. I cut a 5" hole in the top, pumped out all the dirty fuel, cleaned and scrubbed the entire tank. It was very dirty, almost a full layer of sludgy microbe growth, water from condensation and plain dirt. Spotless now. Long dirty afternoon.
My tank came with an extra fitting. It's capped at top of the tank.  Would be convenient if you were installing a webasto furnace or something, the plumbing is already there. Standpipe and all.