{Stus-List} Bluenose II - Now log canoes

Chris Price iceboater at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 23:19:54 EST 2011

You guys may know my brother, he crews on the North's boats fairly often, Tom Price. And if you don't like boats, Judge North has a great collection of antique cars that will keep you occupied for days. To prove what a small community the sailing world is, Joe, the guy who wrote the article about you and your father sailing in the Annapolis - Bermuda race many years ago, Jim Holechek, is the same guy who taught me to sail a DN back in 1967. His son and I grew up in Towson and I'm still iceboating (weather permitting) today!

Chris Price
Pradel, 35 Mk I