{Stus-List} New owner, New member.

Ronald B. Frerker rbfrerker at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 10:03:08 CST 2011

I'm the owner of a '73 C&C 30 here in St. Louis.After reading Antoine's list, I better get busy.  At least the PO upgraded to a Universal 3 lung diesel so I have no points, plugs etc.While others have been working on their boats, I've been the grasshopper and just played; well except for the mast step which I replaced.  Look that over seriously as it's quite a shock when it collapses while under sail and the jib becomes very difficult to drop.The boat has been fantastic.RonWild Cheri