{Stus-List} Spammer removed from CnC-List

Peter Deppisch peter.deppisch at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 28 09:42:00 CST 2011

Hi Dave,
GMAIL is super - have used it for years.  No problem.
Cheers,
Peter
S/V Tangerine
C&C35 MK II
Lion's Head, Ontario

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 20:24:18 -0800
From: dfolsom123 at gmail.com
To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: {Stus-List} Spammer removed from CnC-List

Thanks for the support Colin, I closed my yahoo account after two rounds of fraudulent emails.
Trying gmail now, and will not keep a contact list
Sorry to all

Dave Folsom1981 C7C 36Rebel Maid