{Stus-List} It Couldn't have been a race ???? Could it??/

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Sep 2 04:18:44 EDT 2011

Ross

In fair winds the upwind legs take about twice the elapsed time as the
downwind legs... good you are in the race against such boats on the upwind
legs.under spinnaker your 24 should also do very well downwind.  When we
raced the 24 we seemed to be able to hold our own downwind and maybe even
gain back a bit of corrected time but still always losing more elapsed time
to many other boats with faster ratings.

D. Veinot

C&C 35 MKII, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS

  _____