{Stus-List} Bow Anchor Roller

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 2 21:25:32 EDT 2011

Here's my minimalist setup. A little more projection wouldn't hurt (notice the dings in the glass from letting the windlass bring the anchor up the last 3 feet), and more width so I don't have to use a really skinny expensive and prone to failure stainless swivel. Apart from that, it works just fine. The holes in the cheeks were originally placed for another anchor, but I use them now to take a Faspin to keep the chain from jumping off when the hook is down.

http://members.shaw.ca/paradigmshift/images/roller.jpg

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III