{Stus-List} Anchor Bow Roller

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 4 10:25:10 EDT 2011

There is no need for the roller to be on center, I have seen many boats with
the roller off to the side, or even on the stern. I used to do all my anchor
setting and retrieving from the back of the boat on my Sharks, it was way
easier than dragging all the anchoring gear up to the pointy end.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III