{Stus-List} C&C Smile G/flex

Graham Collins gcollins at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Sep 15 20:21:20 EDT 2011

Hi Mike
Yes, she is at the Waeg for a couple of weeks more and then we head back
to Bedford.

Jeff advises they saw a bald eagle sitting on top of the mast yesterday,
which explains why my wind instrument no longer works.  Ah well.  So
long as the thing doesn't build a nest, then I'd be totally screwed!

Any C&Cers with good bird deterrent methods?  Does the spike fitted
Windex work?

 - Graham
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III + Eagle