{Stus-List} Spinnaker crane/rigging for 24'

Ross MacLennan rossandbev at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 18 02:42:29 EDT 2011

Fly spin often. I have two blocks on the mast head with spin halyards thru each. These "blocks"( probably a better term for them) are attached to the two horns? with holes thru them . I also use one of these halyards to raise a second jib/genoa when racing & have to change head sails with my twin track head foil.

Ross MacLennan
C& C 24, Tobermory

Sent from my iPad