{Stus-List} Ice Box Drains...

Jonathan Thomson indigo at thethomsons.us
Sun Sep 18 12:58:13 EDT 2011

On Indigo, the drain on the icebox is connected to a small handpump in the
cabinet below the sink. A flexible hose is attached to the pump which I take
and put in the sink when pumping out the water.

However, except for longer cruises / overnights where I need the iceblocks,
I now re-fill and freeze 2 or 3 of  the 3 liter Poland Spring bottles.  This
keeps the ice-box dry, while providing anough chill for the beers!

Jonathan Thomson

Indigo - C&C 35MkIII

Southport CT

  _____