{Stus-List} Harbors between Block Island and Branford?

Edd Schillay edd at trial.com
Mon Sep 19 14:21:04 EDT 2011

Tim,

I would not suggest Mystic as it's a pretty long haul around the island and up the river. In Saybrook, I would highly recommend Saybrook Point Marina (http://www.saybrook.com/The-Marina) . Plenty of depth and a great stay. Even a spa on site for the special crew.

There's also Cedar Island Marina in Clinton, CT (http://www.cedarislandmarina.com/). Great restaurant on property and free shuttle service to groceries, movie theaters, outlet malls, etc. Protected slips.

There are also a few marinas in Westbrook which are nice — though I've never personally been.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise