{Stus-List} Ice Box Drains...drain vs pump

David Risch davidrisch75 at msn.com
Mon Sep 19 18:21:57 EDT 2011

Thanks to all for the well thought-out solutions to a seemingly simple problem.

The debate, however,  about keeping the cold water vs pumping for cooling the box is beyond me as I am blessed with a functioning fridge and ample amps to power it.

Thanks again for all the great feedback!

                                                      David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 cell