{Stus-List} The heat... now cruising in the bay

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Wed Sep 21 08:29:51 EDT 2011

Still not right, try

http://cc38mk1sloopsailboatforsale.weebly.com/

think you added an extra for in there

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 animated_favicon1

From: cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com [mailto:cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of George braun
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:27 AM
To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: {Stus-List} The heat... now cruising in the bay

Rick,

Sorry to hear about your heath issues. Quicksilver is still for sale at an asking price of $42000. She looks like new , everything works, was surveyed last Oct and is ready to cruise anywhere. The web address had a colon in it that should have been a period. http://cc38mk1sloopforsailboatforsale.weebly.com//index.html <http://cc38mk1sloopforsailboatforsale.weebly.com/index.html>

This has pictures, equipment list and info.

George braun

Quicksilver

C&C38