{Stus-List} live and learn

Russ & Melody russmel at telus.net
Fri Sep 23 13:08:32 EDT 2011

H Dwight,
This link might help take with some of the guesswork regarding anchor kellets.
http://www.petersmith.net.nz/boat-anchors/kellets.php

I will still drop one down the rode if a gale
warning is up, if nothing more it helps me feel
like I've done something else to prepare.

         Cheers, Russ

At 04:55 AM 23/09/2011, you wrote:
>I guess when the rode has a substantial length
>of chain from the anchor, say about 50 feet or
>so, the kellet may be superfluous
I did a search
>on the definition and didn’t find much
is it a new word