Stus-List Autohelm 6000 problem

Joel Aronson joel.aronson at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:02:34 EDT 2012

Could there be a voltage drop Un the cold?

Joel Aronson

On May 1, 2012, at 7:56 PM, Martin DeYoung <mdeyoung at deyoungmfg.com> wrote:

  How about a temperature related failure on the control circuit board.  As
it gets colder in November the failure shows up, in April/May the warmer
days allow the component to expand, closing the open connection.

Computer/equipment repair shops will use CO2 to freeze an area of a circuit
board to help diagnose a failure.  A hot air gun or hair dryer would allow
you to simulate April next November.

Martin

Calypso

1971 C&C 43