Stus-List Line Drawing for C&C 32

Michael Clow mdclow at warmgear.com
Sun May 6 13:07:58 EDT 2012

I have a line drawing of my C&C 32 posted on my boat website at:
http://desiresailing.org/boat.htm.  It is one that has the classic side view
of the boat but it also has the oval deck & oval inside super imposed on top
of the side view.  I want to make crew shirts and have just the slide view
of the boat (without the two super imposed ovals).  Might any C&C 32 owner
have this image that they would be willing to share?  I have the ability to
vectorize (to Illustrator .ai) a raster image (.jpg, .gif, .tif) and would
be willing to give you a vector version in return.

Michael Clow