Stus-List DeepBlue Yacht Supply

Martin Kane martinkane at sympatico.ca
Tue May 8 09:39:56 EDT 2012

Danny
I placed an order for a shaft, cutlass bearing, flange, and reducer to match
the prop  bore to the shaft diameter and a face/fit from Deep Blue on a
Monday afternoon, it arrived in Toronto Friday the same week. Everything
installed properly. The Canadian alternative was twice the price and twice
the delivery time. You'll need to order the same parts I did, unless you
plan to have the flange faced and fitted locally once you get it.

My only negative observation was that the original flange had two bolts that
went into the dimples on the shaft  and these had holes in the heads so they
could be wired to prevent turning. The replacement flange only has a single
bolt and no means to wire it.

Re: prop removal, I was having trouble, tried heating hub, cooling shaft
with compressed air etc but it finally popped off after I tensioned the
puller and then put a bag of ice on the shaft.
Good Luck
Martin
C&C 29-2