Stus-List Yanmar waterpump nuts - do not drop ... get spares ... Japanese thread standard

Nate Flesness nate at isis.org
Thu May 10 19:54:53 EDT 2012

Looked at those, did not see the big advantage for my setup -  the small machine screws were not the issue – rather the two threaded studs which hold my waterpump on, with the cover plate (where the speedseal goes) inaccessibly facing toward the engine – hence the need to detach my pump by undoing the nuts, before flipping the pump over,  cover towards me, and then undoing the cover…. With it horizontal and over a bowl,  less risk on the small screws.

Nate