Stus-List FW: News from Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at Kingston

Richard N. Bush bushmark4 at aol.com
Sun May 13 10:28:42 EDT 2012

Rob, I add my thanks and appreciation for putting together such an event; I only regret that I could not attend!  Let me know as soon as any transcripts or records or or notes form the sessions are available. Thanks again!

Richard

Richard N. Bush Law Offices
235 South Fifth Street, Fourth Floor
Louisville, Kentucky 40202