Stus-List Fastening head to floor

Jim Watts paradigmatism at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:23:34 EDT 2012

My head bolts were hangar bolts, with a lag screw on one end and a machine
screw thread on the other, and they were set into plywood under the shelf.
I bound two nuts together and used a pair of vise grips to turn them out. I
filled those holes and drilled new ones for the new potty, used lag bolts
for the job. Are you sure there isn't plywood under there somewhere? My
29-2 and my 35-3 were identical in that regard.

Jim