Stus-List Jack Lines + storm jib

Tim Goodyear timgdyr at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:52:05 EDT 2012

I have a cleat mounted on that track that holds up to mooring loads very
well, and I would trust it for jack lines too (I attach mine to the
foreward end of the toe rail on each side.  I would question whether the
track could adequately withstand the vertical load of a jib stay unless
held down below decks with a bulkhead or rigging (which would put it in the
middle of the v-berth.

Tim
Mojito
35-3