Stus-List Windows and Dow Corning 795

Indigo indigo at thethomsons.us
Fri May 18 06:23:15 EDT 2012

I hate to bring this subject up again, but I would appreciate some very specific advice.

My old windows are currently with Select Plastics in Norwalk for him to prepare new. Tony has a great reputation on this list and elsewhere for being the "go to" person around here

Tiny is recommending I use Dow Corning 795 adhesive to put the new windows back in. Other than the long curing time (10 days) when I can't sail the boat, are there any other reasons why I should NOT go with his recommendation

Jonathan