Stus-List Windows and Dow Corning 795

Jim Watts paradigmatism at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:08:22 EDT 2012

Yes, and skyscrapers are flat and stand there, and boats are curved and
flex through waves. It's easier to attach a piece of cake to a building
than to a boat.

Easier still to attach a piece of cake, or preferably a whole lemon
merangue pie, to the face of the politician of your choice. Please, it's
your civic duty.

--
Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift