Stus-List Used main

djhaughey at juno.com djhaughey at juno.com
Tue May 22 09:39:22 EDT 2012

Man...I just agonized over the same thing and ended up going new by a local loft... Got prices all over the area and on line. The rolly tasker seems like a good deal until you compare apples to apples and then it ends up being only a little less.  I understand the quality is very high from what I've read. I went with quantum sails and got a 15% boat show discount from the Boston Boat show Danny