Stus-List Used main

BILL POTTERTON wpottt at gmail.com
Tue May 22 12:25:34 EDT 2012

Joel,

Since you are local, go over to Bacon's and check it out, they will roll it
out for you. Bacons do not rate "Very Good" on a sail very often, so it
must be a higher end sail. $750 is a great price for the sail if it is in
fact still in good shape. A new one would go for $4000- $7000 depending.
There are also numerous other vendors on-line selling used sails if you
don't like this one. I believe Bacon will give you some time to bend it and
see if it fits, so that may ease your concerns. Good luck!

Bill
JollyMon
35-3