Stus-List Winch handle storage?

Rich Knowles rk at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue May 22 19:49:39 EDT 2012

While you are digging, check to see if you have any material on which side of the toilet roll the paper comes off best and what are the advantages.

Rich
(mobile)

On 2012-05-22, at 20:13, "Dennis C." <captbuy at yahoo.com> wrote:

Colin,

Let me look in my files and get back to you. I think I filed the cutlery astrological alignment study next to the one on which color rubber band to use for broccoli.

Dennis C.

Sent from my iPhone

CnC-List at cnc-list.com