Stus-List Cutlery storage

marekf at gmail.com marekf at gmail.com
Tue May 22 23:31:37 EDT 2012

In addition to regular "Leaky Windows", "Heads" and "Stuffing Boxes"
programming I love this list also because of this "Lighter Moments" channel

Marek Fluder
C&C24 "Emilie"
Hamilton, Ontario

On 2012-05-22, at 10:53 PM, Colin Kilgour <charliekilo552 at gmail.com> wrote:

Dwight and Alan,

My original post may have been a tongue in cheek jab at Dennis and his
propensity for analyzing every minute detail of the boating experience.

As a point of fact on Bojangles, I'm just happy if we can get all the
cutlery in the same drawer and find a corkscrew on short notice.

Some guys (ie Dennis) knock off all the projects on their boats.   I'm
lucky if I can just get past all the Priority 1 items that keep the boat
seaworthy.

Cheers,
Colin

Colin Kilgour