Stus-List Fw: Snaptoggles in Canada

Persuasion persuasion37 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:02:38 EDT 2012

Steve

There are lots of drop box services at border towns.  I’m sure in you ask around someone will be able to identify one in Buffalo.  A friend of mine in Montreal uses a drop box service and I use UPS store in Ogdensburg.  Drop box is $5/pkg, UPS$5/pkg/wk.  Make a day out of it and spend more money at the Galleria Mall.

Mike
S/V Persuasion
C&C 37 K/CB