Stus-List TRADE Folding prop for fixed

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue May 29 17:51:59 EDT 2012

OK Rich, but it seems I am not alone...I wonder what has been going on, have
you received like 5 emails a day for example from the C&C list...I heard
nothing about dotted Gori's or anything else since last Friday, 25 May until
Wally's post today

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS