Stus-List time estimates for Poly Glow application

Nate Flesness nate at isis.org
Wed May 30 08:57:49 EDT 2012

Really cleaning (wax removal, fine white rubbing compound as needed after that) a 1980 30' hull for the very first application took me over 4 hours.

Five years later Poli-prep cleaning /stripping the hull took 2-3 hours.
Applying 6 coats PoliGlow to a clean hull takes 1-2 hours (applicator on pole, boat on cradle, walk around and sponge it on) including a beer break.

Annual application of 2 coats takes 15 min to water-rinse hull first and 30 min to apply.

Nate Flesness
"Sarah Jean"
1980 30-1