Stus-List Electrical question

Glen Eddie geddie at torkinmanes.com
Tue May 8 12:43:02 EDT 2012

Thanks everyone.

I think Don is correct.  At least his diagnosis is the same as mine.

Glen Eddie
Direct Tel: 416 777 5357
Direct Fax: 1 888 812 2557
geddie at torkinmanes.com

TORKIN MANES LLP
Barristers and Solicitors
1500 - 151 Yonge Street
Toronto ON  M5C 2W7
Tel No: 416-863-1188
Fax No: 416-863-0305
www.torkinmanes.com

Associated worldwide with the
International Alliance of Law Firms

NOTE: This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message.  Thank you.