Stus-List B&G Instrument Malfunction (Wind Direction)

Jake Brodersen Captain_Jake at cox.net
Fri May 11 20:47:06 EDT 2012

Graham (and all who replied),

I removed the wind instruments last weekend.  All of the test procedures I
have seen need to have the instruments installed and powered up.   Now I
just need to get my crew to hoist me back up there!  I wish I had one of
those cool electric wrenches like Greg Cutter uses to raise his keel.  I
will fashion a temporary wind vane, unless I can buy one at a reasonable
price, then reinstall and continue testing.

Stay tuned.

Jake

Jake Brodersen
C&C 35 Mk-III