Stus-List Stus-Recent C&C conference

Robert Mazza robertlmazza at gmail.com
Sat May 12 10:19:20 EDT 2012

Richard,

My apologies for not updating you sooner. Both the Reunion on Saturday
night and the Conference all day Sunday were great successes, and a
gratifying experience for all those who took part, and hopefully for the
audience on Sunday as well. Attached is a copy of the Press Release that
went out to a small number of publications. I also put all the photos taken
over the weekend onto a Dropbox site, and would be pleased to send anyone
an invitation to access those photos, if they were to send me their email
address. You are correct, Andy Adams and John Morris of Canadian Yachting
magazine digitally recorded all four panel discussions and those will soon
be available, we hope, through the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at
Kingston. I also just forwarded the attachment as it was distributed by the
Marine Museum, so you may actually get it twice!

Rob