Stus-List Fwd: East Coast sailors, find Arieta transom

Chuck S cscheaffer at comcast.net
Fri May 18 21:37:31 EDT 2012

Hi Martin,
Someone on this list may have seen your boat's original transom hanging in an east coast restaurant or yacht club? It has the boat name "Arieta".

I'm not sure but I think I have seen it on a wall somewhere. Where did the boats race and where was the work done? Chesepeake Bay or Long Island Sound?

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Atlantic City, NJ